RULES AND REGULATION
Discipline is the bridge between goal and accomplishment
For any act of serious indiscipline, this school reserves its right to expel the student with or without warning.
School rules & regulations:
1. Each student must carry his School diary and identity card to school every day.
2. A student should affix his/her photograph and write the required information, duly signed by a parent, in the space provided for in the School diary.
3.Students who come to school on their own should reach the school before School timings.
4. Students are not allowed to bring mobile phone to school. If they do so, it will be confiscated.
5. Changing of classrooms between periods should be done in an orderly manner and silently. Students should not unnecessarily leave their class at the end of every period.
6. Students should be habitually clean and always neatly dressed. The school uniform should be worn on all working days and for all school functions. Students who are slovenly dressed or not in uniform will be sent home. Use of hair gel is not allowed. Wearing low waist trousers is forbidden.
7. Boys should get their hair cut at regular intervals. All boys must keep their hair short.
8. Girls must tie their hair neatly with ribbon.
9. No books (other than text books or library book(s), magazines or paper) should be brought to the school.
10. Lending or borrowing of money or other articles is not allowed.
11. Students who come to school escorted should never leave before the escort arrives. In case of delay, they should report to the school office.
12. Parents and guardians may meet the teachers during the specified time.
13. Students are not allowed to use the school telephone without the permission of the receptionist. They will not be allowed to answer phone calls during class hours.
14. Office bearers will wear their respective badges daily.
15. Students using the school bus will maintain discipline in the bus.
16. The school does not permit the celebration of birthdays or festivals on the school campus. Parents are advised not to send sweets etc. with children for celebration of birthdays. Exchange of gifts is not allowed. Birthday bumps are a punishable offence.
17. Students are not permitted to bring chewing gum in to the school building or on school grounds prevent the litter it causes.
18. The school insists on the following measures to be observed by the members of staff and all students. Care must be taken to observe the “green rules” in order to maintain clean, green surroundings. That is, school premises will not be littered with disposable tumblers, papers or polythene bags. If polythene bags are brought to school, are should be taken not to dispose them off in the school grounds. Minimal use of polythene bags will be appreciated. Students are advised to keep their class room, school buildings and campus as clean as possible, and throw leftovers into the dustbins.
19. Do not spoil or pluck flowers.
20. Students are expected to respect school property. No student should damage any school furniture, write or draw anything on the walls or in any way damage things belonging to others. Any school property damaged even by accident should be reported at once to the class teacher or to the Vice-Principal or the Principal.
21. Excel Public School students should invariably be polite wherever they go. They should always remember that the school is judged by their conduct. They should greet their teachers when they meet them. Bullying and use of foul language are punishable offences.
22. Students are not allowed to bring any sharp instruments such as knives etc. to the school , or any kind of object that can cause injury to others.
23. The school is not responsible for goods lost. It is not advisable to bring valuable articles (like expensive watches or fountain pens) to school.
24. Excel Public School provides education form Nursery to Class XII. Therefore, it is expected that the juniors be treated with love and affection, while the juniors show all respect to their seniors. There should be perfect harmony.
25. Fees can be paid by cheque / cash within the stipulated time.
26. No student shall indulge in any of the following practices, namely
a. Writing on the shirts or uniform
b. Spitting in or near the school building
d. Any form of gambling
e. Use of drugs or intoxicants, except on prescription by a registered medical practitioner.
f. Rowdyism and rude behavior
g. Use of violence in any form
h. Casteism, communalism or untouchability in any form
i. Bursting crackers or throwing colour on one another / or painting faces within the school premises.
27. Students will not do anything to disturb the principles and norms of school discipline.
28. No attendance would be given to a student during period of suspension.
29. No student is allowed to visit any of the kiosks situated outside the school, and if found doing so, he will be subjected to punishment.
30. Students indulging in aggressive or violent behavior, will not be allowed to travel by school bus. They will be picked and dropped to school by their parents.
31. A permission card signed by the teacher (in-charge of a period) must be carried by a child going to the clinic for treatment.
32. A vaccination record must be produced at the start of the year if the child is not completely immunized.
33. Canteen facility is only available in break time or after the school is over. If there is an emergency, children an avail of this facility with the concerned teacher’s card (permission card)
34. Students should not join other students in violent, destructive activities or they will be subjected to punishment.
35. Students will not instigate other co-students or juniors to indulge in any misbehavior or any form of ant-school activity which will bring disrepute to the school and could spoil the career of the concerned student.
36. Students will not boycott the orders, directions and instructions given to them by the school authorities.
37. Students using unfair means during examination will face disciplinary action as decided by the school authorities.
38. Students who fail in two subjects will not be promoted to the next class.
39. Students who fail in one subject may be allowed a compartment for re-appearing in the subject, subject to his previous result in terminal exams.
40. A student will not cooperate or indulge in any act of violence committed by other students which will harm any student physically or mentally
41. Students will not do anything to disturb the principles and norms of school discipline.
42. School rules can be changed without prior notice or reason.